Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What's new????

Guess what!  I added a few things to the blog, like:

  • New tabs at the top of the page, "About Me" and "Contact Me."
  • Follow me on Twitter @TenBy30.  I am fairly new to Twitter.  It's seriously like a whole new world to me.  Follow me and I'll follow you.
  • Did you notice the Pinterest button at the tippy-top left?  If you Pinterest, hit me up!  I try to stay away because it's a gigundo time-suck (much like Facebook).  But there is SO much inspiration I can't resist!
And stay tuned for more great stuff, like:
  • A tab at the top for Recipes, where I'll add links to some of my favorite recipes.
  • More details on the workout program I've been doing (The Female Body Breakthrough).
  • My latest adventures in bargain shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment