Friday, May 4, 2012

2 Weeks Til the Warrior Dash!

I am officially freaking out.  Only two weeks left until I do the Warrior Dash in Maryland on Saturday, May 19th.  I am so excited!  I have been training for this my whole life... well, actually since January.  This may not really be a big deal, but it is to me, because I'm not typically the adventurous type.  I'm definitely not athletic, but I think this race will be fun.  I intend to try my best and have as much fun as I can. 

Which leads me to wonder... what am I going to wear?  Many who've done the Dash wear casual, typical workout clothes--nothing they would miss if their clothes were permanently grunged.  Those who are extra adventurous show up in costume

What do you think?  Should I wear the usual plain old tee and shorts, or should I go in costume? 

No comments:

Post a Comment